Oluf blev født i Gentofte i 1979. Som barn var han en kvik knægt, der udfordrede livet og måtte også på skadestuen engang imellem. Han gik på Fuglsanggaardsskolen i Virum. I 1998 blev Oluf student fra Virum Statsskole og blev derefter uddannet på CBS som cand.merc.
Der er mere om Oluf på Linkedin.
Oluf og Charlotte blev gift i 2007 og bor i dag i Charlottenlund.
Tilsammen har de børnene Amalie og Carl Christian.
Oluf om sit nuværende job i TrackMan A/S
CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
TrackMan A/S is a Danish private-owned high-tech company that develops, manufactures and sells high-accuracy tracking technology in the global market. Our proprietary, radar- and vision-based solutions deliver instant and actionable insights to a broad variety of sports verticals. In golf, hundreds of PGA tour players, thousands of coaches and golf facilities, as well as golf equipment manufacturers trust TrackMan in their daily endeavours.
The responsibilities of the CFO extend from traditional financial merits such as accounting, controlling, tax, cash management and management reporting to Management Accounting and proactive Business Partnering. Non-financial areas include the management of our Corporate IT and HR. In addition, and as part of the Executive Management Group, ongoing focus on market trends, business development opportunities, value assessments, financial planning, performance programs and operational excellence is an essential part of the job. And with a strong focus on building a robust foundation for growing the existing business as well as executing on new international opportunities and partnerships, we have increased gross profit from 105 DKK in 2014 to 234 mill. DKK in 2017, while maintaining net-profit margins of c. 50% of gross profit, through a value-driven, innovative and lean organization.
Areas of Responsibilities:
• Accounting, Treasury & Tax, incl. TP
• Management Reporting & Controlling
• Centralized finance functions for our foreign affiliates in US, Japan and Poland.
• Internal & External Financial Audit
• Legal and Financial Compliance, world-wide (incl. GDPR)
• Financial Analysis, Planning and Forecasting
• Business Development & Corporate Strategy
• Partnerships and Acquisitions
• HR Management & Recruitment
• Corporate IT & ERP / CRM, and cyber security
• Procurement, Inventory and Supply Chain Management
• Insurance and Banking
• Project Management Office & Project Committee
• Facility and admin staff.